CONNECT Referral Coordinator
Lewis & Clark Public Health
Region 3 Trainings
Get CONNECTed! February Challenge
Dear CONNECT users,
You are invited to this opportunity to take the plunge and get comfortable using CONNECT. This is our first Get CONNECTed! February Challenge.
There are several steps along the way to get you refamiliarized with the system. There will be refresher trainings, practice time in the demo system, and as always, you can reach out to me with any questions along the way.
How to join:
- Sign up for the challenge to get reminder emails. Encourage a colleague to join as well!
- Participate in a refresher (see training times below)
- Practice your CONNECT skills by sending a referral for a test client
- Refer one of your clients. The referrals for real clients will be tracked via CONNECT reports; please don’t submit actual client information on Google Forms.
- Share your feedback with us at the end.
Follow along on the calendar to keep up with the challenge! Click on the PDF below:
What can you win?
Complete a CONNECT refresher course or the Share Your CONNECTions Form, and you will be eligible to win some of our best public health swag!
If you send a referral for a test client in the demo system or a referral for a real client in the live system, you are eligible to win a $10 Starbucks card or $20 gift certificate to Dirty Dozen. (We are including the demo system in this challenge, as we understand everyone may not have a client who requires referral at that time.)
If at any point you have questions about CONNECT or need help processing a referral, please reach out to Julie Bir at email@example.com or 406-813-1907.
CONNECT Refresher Trainings
Wednesday, Feb 3 at 11am. Register here [zoom.us].
Thursday, Feb 4 at 3pm. Register here [zoom.us].
Friday, Feb 5 at 12pm. Register here [zoom.us].