The new user interface is officially ready and available to all CONNECT users across Montana! A huge thank you goes out to Noble Software Group and our CONNECT team members – this project has been a massive undertaking and we are so grateful for everyone’s hard work over the past year.
- The new URL for all Montana users is https://casemanager.noblesg.com/mt-state-connect
- Your login credentials are the same as before – if you need to reset your password, you can do so from the landing page
- When you sign in for the first time, you will be prompted to sign an MOU as a user (this is a new feature – users will sign the MOU annually)
- Your agency’s gatekeeper will be prompted to sign a new MOU for your agency (the system will keep track of the MOU and remind your gatekeeper when it’s coming due). You will not be able to access your referrals until the MOU is signed. Important note: No other agency will be able to send referrals to your agency until your MOU is signed! You will not be visible without a valid MOU.
- Once your agency’s MOU is signed, please have your gatekeeper review the agency account information that was entered by your local CONNECT team member (if you did not give the information to your team member, please fill out the form (CONNECT Agency Account Form 20190914) and send it to Megan Grotzke or your local CONNECT team member.
- If you captured any hard copies of the ROI during the system down time (Friday-Sunday), please send the referrals as soon as possible.
Navigating the System
A quick start guide is available to help you navigate the new user interface – click here to download the guide: CONNECT quick start guide 20190923